Updated on May 5, 2023
Singing River Media Group (WLAY-AM/FM, WVNA-AM/FM, WMSR-FM, WMXV-FM)
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address,billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and for any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
SRMG may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
SRMG may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.wlayfm.com. SRMG may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
SRMG does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
SRMG may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support, and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest confidentiality with regard to all your information.
SRMG may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
SRMG may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws, and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon SRMG and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of SRMG; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.thebull949.com, www.my1015.com, www.wlayfm.com, www.bigdog1055, www.shoalstalk.com, and/or the general public.Children Under the Age of 13
SRMG does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Links to Other Web Sites
SRMG shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate
physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (256) 383-2525
Singing River Media Group
520 East Second St. Muscle Shoals, AL